Our vision is to create a world where young LGBTI+ people are safe, valued and equal in their experiences. Through support, dialogue, and education we can achieve this.
We regularly offer specialised LGBTI+ training to mental health professionals, the education and the corporate sector. During these training sessions, we work to break down barriers associated with LGBTI+ identity, educate individuals around terminology, and inspire them to support their LGBTI+ colleagues, friends, and community.
Stand Up Awareness Week Teacher Training 2018:
- October 2nd, 5:30–8:00 Dublin West Education Centre, Dublin West
- October 8th, 5.30–8.00 Galway Location TBC
- October 9th, 5:30–8:00 Drumcondra Education Centre, Dublin North
- October 16th, 5:30–8:00 Limerick Education Centre, Limerick
- October 17th, 5:30–8:00 Blackrock Education Centre, Dublin South (Focus on working with and support transgender and non-binary students training)
- October 22nd, 5:30–8:00 Cork Education Centre, Cork
- October 23rd, 5:30–8:00 Blackrock Education Centre, Dublin South
To sign up for a session, please email your name, school name and date of choice to email@example.com or call 01 670 6219.