Our vision is to create a world where young LGBTI+ people are safe, valued and equal in their experiences. Through support, dialogue, and education we can achieve this.
We regularly offer specialised LGBTI+ training to mental health professionals, the education and the corporate sector. During these training sessions, we work to break down barriers associated with LGBTI+ identity, educate individuals around terminology, and inspire them to support their LGBTI+ colleagues, friends, and community.
Supporting the Mental Health of LGBT+ Young People
Check back for upcoming training dates.
Stand Up Awareness Week Teacher Training 2018:
- October 2nd, 5:30–8:00pm Dublin West Education Centre *SOLD OUT*
- October 8th, 5.30–8.00pm Galway Education Centre, Galway
- October 9th, 5:30–8:00pm Drumcondra Education Centre, Dublin *SOLD OUT*
- October 11th, 5.30-8:00pm Waterford Teachers’ Centre, Waterford
- October 16th, 5:30–8:00pm Limerick Education Centre, Limerick *SOLD OUT*
- October 16th, 5.30-8.00pm DKIT, Dundalk
- October 17th, 5:30–8:00pm Blackrock Education Centre, Dublin South (Focus on working with and support transgender students) *SOLD OUT*
- October 22nd, 5:30–8:00pm Cork Education Centre, Cork *SOLD OUT*
- October 23rd, 5:30–8:00pm Blackrock Education Centre, Dublin South *SOLD OUT*
- October 25th, 5.30-8.00pm Kilkenny Education Centre, Kilkenny
To sign up for a session, please email your name, school name and date of choice to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 670 6219.