The LadyBirds are hosting another, bigger International Women’s Day celebration this year on this Sunday, March 8th because last year’s event was so successful. The event is for young LBT women aged 14 - 23.
There will be food, Lush Cosmetics, a photo booth, and multiple performances including some from The LadyBirds! Come have a great time with empowered women, music, make-up, and munchies on Sunday, March 8th.
To register to attend please contact Gerard by email on email@example.com
The schedule for the event is as follows:
- Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate & Food
12:45 Introducing International Women’s Day 2015 - #MakeItHappen
- Introduction to proceedings: Gillian Brien
- Speaker: Dr. Ailbhe Smyth followed by Q&A
13:15 International Women’s Day Activities
- Lush Cosmetics – Free treatments and samples
- Photo booth
- Music by The LadyBirds
- Spoken Word
15:00 Temperamental MissElayneous (Elaine Harrington)
- Performance followed by Q&A
16:30 Music Mash Up by The LadyBirds